Athenahealth Off Campus Hiring Any Graduates for Associate Technical | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Athenahealth is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Athenahealth Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Athenahealth
Job Role: Associate Member of Technical Staff – AMTS
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience reading and writing code in a programming language
- Experience working collaboratively towards project goals and deadlines
- Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
- 0-2 years software engineering experience
- Exposure to object-oriented programing, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks, microservices.
- Any CI/CD exposures are a plus.
- SQL, RDBMSs relational databases; Big Data, NOSQL.
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux, and various other systems technologies
How To Apply Athenahealth Off Campus Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Athenahealth Technical Staff Click Here