DXC Technology Job Vacancy Hiring Any Graduates for Tech Support | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Engineering
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing
How To Apply DXC Technology Job Vacancy Hiring Any Graduates for Tech Support?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for DXC Technology Tech Support Click Here