Athenahealth Recruitment Drive for Technical Staff | Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Role: Associate of Member Technical Staff – AMTS
Experience: 1-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with 1-2 years of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate of Member Technical Staff at Athenahealth.
Key Job Details:
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
Eligibility and skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in an engineering role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Athenahealth is an healthcare technology company. It provides products and services in athenaCollector, healthcare mobile apps and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S.
Apply for Associate Technical at Athenahealth Check Details