Zebra Technologies Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | Bachelor’s degree.
Company: Zebra Technologies
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Software Engineer at Zebra Technologies.
Key Job details:
- Active involvement in low to medium level technical design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging and Product documentation.
- Chip in across the entire software product life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Assist in creating new development standards, coding technique and procedures. Also carries out these standards.
- Collaborate with other developers with design issues identified during programming and test phases.
- Ensure consistency to organizational development standards, procedures, and design/coding practices.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge in the following technologies.
- Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, HTML/ HTML5, CSS / CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, Cognos
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
About Zebra Technologies:
Zebra is a computer hardware and technology company. It provides products and services in barcode printers, mobile printers, card imaging printers, kiosk printers, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Zebra Technologies Check Details