Atos Syntel Recruitment 2022 Hiring Trainee Engineer. Atos Syntel is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers across India. Below are the Atos Syntel Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Atos Syntel
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- 2022/2023 Full Time graduates: Only from recognized universities
- Courses & Streams:
- B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology
- BSc: CS/ IT/ PCM/ Statistics
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (BCS)
- MCA: Computer Application
- Aggregate %: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post– Graduation (PG) [All
- Backlog: NO active backlog(s) at the time of joining.
- Education Break: Maximum 1 year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
- Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai/ Tirunelveli – Atos reserves the right of allocation
How To Apply Atos Syntel Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
2022 Batch: Click Here
2023 Batch: Click Here
Zycus Off campus drive 2023 Hiring Technical Analyst