Autodesk Freshers Recruitment drive for Intern.
Job Role: Intern, Global Product Support
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering with majors in computer science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern, Global Product Support at Autodesk.
Key Job Details:
- Intern, Global Product Support (WWFO – CSO – Global Product Support)
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels and follow documented processes
- Remain informed on improvements in Installation and Licensing technology
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Research, verify, and document product defects
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress support cases
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor of Engineering with majors in computer science will be an advantage.
- Basics of Computer Networks
- Working Knowledge on C/C++ and VB Scripting
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge on Windows server and client technologies
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge on MAC Operating Systems
Autodesk is a multinational software company. It provides products and services in Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing & Industrial, and bioscience. The company is headquartered in John Walker, Dan Drake.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: