Credit Suisse Hiring Freshers for DevOps Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP
Company: Credit Suisse
Job Role: Java DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Year
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field required can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Java DevOps Engineer at Credit Suisse.
Key Job Details:
- Engineer within the IT Strategy and Architecture Group and help us to develop and support
- Focus on fixing real-life problems and then share these solutions with our large user base, some of our current projects focus on Public Cloud, CaaS enablement, Change-Management Automation, and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience designing and developing web applications using frameworks such as Spring Boot and Angular.
- Proficient in software development tools like Jira, Git, Jenkins, Terraform and Artifactory
- Experience working with container and virtualization solutions.
Eligibility and Skills
- Detailed understanding of installing, maintaining, and monitoring Java applications on Linux.
- Knowledge around building maintainable and automated tests with frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, and Selenium
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is an investment bank and financial services company. It provides products and services in Investment and private banking, and asset management. The company is headquartered in Switzerland.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: