Autodesk Hiring Freshers for Intern Cloud Application Engineer.
Job Role: Intern Cloud Application Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Final year BTech/MTech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern Cloud Application Engineer at Autodesk.
Key Job Details:
- Responsible for development and analysis of applications and services, and making recommendations that yield a high quality & robust product.
- Identify areas that have self-service capabilities
- Automate the self-service capabilities as applicable
- Enable Self-Service as applicable
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
Eligibility, skills, and Intern Benefits
- Final year BTech/MTech students majoring in Computer Science
- AWS, Python, and Java
- Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle and various Processes like Agile.
- Hands-on experience to resolve the real problem and automation experience
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
Autodesk is a multinational software company. It provides products and services in Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing & Industrial, and bioscience. The company is headquartered in John Walker, Dan Drake
Link to Apply for Software Developer at Autodesk Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: