Credit Suisse Hiring Freshers for Developer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company: Credit Suisse
Job Role: C++ Developer
Experience: 0-1 Year
Education: Graduate/Master’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Graduate/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related subject can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a C++ Developer at Credit Suisse.
Key Job Details:
- Understand business use of Time series data and develop new solutions to make the product use more attractive for business users.
- Providing level 3 help to the support team when complex production issues require development input
- On-boarding market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement.
- Contribute to market data and transaction data pre-and post-trade analytics.
- Build data quality issue detection, data reconciliation, data monitoring framework.
Eligibility and Skills
- Graduate/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related subject.
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs.
- Outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Hands-on Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object-oriented concepts.
- Possess effective communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good to have: Understanding of market data and markets globally.
- Technology Stack:
- C++, Python, Perl/Shell
- OS : Linux, Windows
- DB : Time series DBs, OneTick, SQL
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is an investment bank and financial services company. It provides products and services in Investment and private banking, and asset management. The company is headquartered in Switzerland.
Link to Apply for C++ Developer at Credit Suisse Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: