Autodesk Internship 2023 for Freshers | Intern Software Development. Autodesk is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Autodesk Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Autodesk
Job Role: Intern
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Work with team to define Scalable and Innovative Design, high-quality development of web applications that will be delivered as SaaS Services on AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
- You will be designing RESTful API Microservices and UI in NodeJS and React
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software
- Espouse industry leading DevOps principles
- Must be pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science and relevant branches
- Coding skills in any high level object oriented Programming language like Java, C++,Python
- Used NodeJS and Express as backend technologies.
- Aptitude and attitude to learn new technologiesAware of Software Development life cycles
- Exposure to cloud suchs AWS, AZURE or GCPGood problem solving skills and understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Competitive programming
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Autodesk Internship 2023 for Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Autodesk is a multinational software company. It provides products and services in Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing & Industrial, and bio science. The company is headquartered in John Walker, Dan Drake
Apply Autodesk Internship