Cisco Careers 2023 for Associate Freshers with Any Graduate Degree.Cisco is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cisco Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Associate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- You will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and have the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas.
- You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
- Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to an engineering role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a multilevel technical presales organization, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees.
- As an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted technology advisor.
- You’ll work with Account Managers and together.
- you’ll position the benefits of our Cisco solutions to your customer, using our market-leading collaboration tools.
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine
- Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Must have graduated by May 2022 or later.
- Fluent in English and the official language(s).
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Cisco Careers 2023 for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here