Autodesk Off Campus Drive for Intern Software Engineer.
Job Role: Intern, Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS or any Engineering discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer – Full Stack at Autodesk.
Key Job Details:
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide a great user experience
- Implement, enhance, troubleshoot tools that help boost team productivity
- Work as an integral member of high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making valuable contributions
- Demonstrate excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present, and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
Eligibility and Skills
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from a reputed engineering college.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Well-versed with OOAD
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL, Memory Management
- Willingness and motivation to adapt and learn unfamiliar areas/technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solugenix Hiring Freshers Recruitment for Trainee
Cornerstone Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | 0-1 Years EXP
Autodesk is a multinational software company. It provides products and services in Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing & Industrial, and bioscience. The company is headquartered in John Walker, Dan Drake
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: