IBM Off Campus Drive for Security Analyst Intern | PAN India.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Security Analyst Intern
Location: Multiple Cities
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Security Analyst Intern at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Administer security tools/devices
- Manage and operate network security devices
- Prepare use cases, policies, and implementation.
- Be responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident and Event Management
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incidents and report to the concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to a security framework
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry Level
- You shall be required to display Analytical ability, Keen observation
- Network(Security) conceptual knowledge, Basic security concepts, some scripting/programming ability, Understanding of Computer Operating Systems
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: