AVEVA Freshers Off Campus Drive for R&D Apprentice.
Job Role: R&D Apprentice
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an R&D Apprentice at AVEVA.
Key Job details:
- Finding bugs within programs and applications
- Understanding and analyzing the applications
- Assisting the leads in the assessment tasks
- Bringing fresh ideas to the team
- Executing test cases
Eligibility and Skills
- Perfect for B.Tech graduates from Tier 3 colleges.
- Problem solving
- Software engineering knowledge
- Experience of working in a team
- Algorithms: Design and Implementation
- Database Systems: Design and Implementation
- Software Engineering and Modelling
- Web Application Architectures and Technologies
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Software Testing, Python with AI and ML, and Cyber Security
AVEV is an industrial software and information technology company. It provides products and services in CAD/CAM Software, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Solutions, and more. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Link to Apply for R&D Apprentice at AVEVA Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: