Cerner Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, MCA, Information Systems, or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineer at Cerner.
Key Jobs details:
- Assigned to a specific software solution wherein you will be involved in writing and configuring code to meet system specifications for new and upgraded solutions.
- Participating in the full development life cycle of software solutions including defining the needs of stakeholders, providing input for functional designing, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting.
- Implement designs by utilizing development languages and tools as per design specifications, routine review of solutions, suggest improvements and participate in project-related sessions such as code reviews and project status meetings.
- Additionally, you will be at the forefront of technology migration, rolling out cutting-edge tools to a larger developer community, and involved in a new generation
- Continuous Integration Framework for an enterprise solution.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Computer Science, MCA, Information Systems or related field
- Freshers from the 2020 and 2021 batch
Cerner is an American Information technology company that provides services in Health care, engineering, technology, software product, and more. The company is headquartered in Missouri, U.S.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Cerner Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: