Baker Hughes Associate-Engineering & Technology Vacancy for Freshers. Baker Hughes is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers with Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, or similar are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Baker Hughes Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Job Role: Associate-Engineering & Technology
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receiving active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Baker Hughes?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.