Mercedes Benz Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for QA Engineer | Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Mercedes Benz is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Mercedes Benz Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Mercedes Benz
Job Role: QA Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Understand existing process know-how and project landscape within the project/ organization
- Enhance Product Quality, define and execute plans
- Quality Plan in accordance with organizational QMS and ASPICE standards
- Ensure Process Compliance and deploy best practices across projects
- Define, deploy and track relevant KPI’s applicable to the projects
- Perform assessments/ audits and Software Maturity reviews
- Manage, execute and track quality activities (including Release Management) in projects to achieve targets for time, cost and quality and in case of deviations drive escalations at different levels internal and external and track to closure
- Conduct & Monitor supplier activities
- Collaboration with other regional quality teams and global teams to ensure process adherence across the organization
- Conduct periodic meetings with all stakeholders to ensure planned quality activities performed.
- Ability to perform Process Harmonization and implement Process Improvements
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree
- Generate MSR covering all aspects or parameters of Project/ Product Quality and report to the management
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Mercedes Benz Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.