Barclays is Hiring for Software Developer | Freshers and Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Candidates with Technical Graduates. Below are the Barclays Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Maintenance and Up gradation of Existing Applications
- Accountable for the overall maintenance and overall up gradation of existing Applications including their front end and back end sources.
- Development of new applications as per the software specifications provided based on the business requirements.
- Continuous checking.
- Continuous tracking of work flow.
- Ensuring of smooth execution.
- Implementation of new features.
- B.Tech or MCA Degree or equivalent from top tier university
- 0-2 years post qualification experience with strong knowledge of Dotnet/Java with Top IT companies having worked on big projects
- Tableau and Alteryx
- Experience of working with DotNet
- Experience of SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 and SQL Reporting Services
- Understanding of browser-specific compatibility issues
- Experience of best practice in all areas of intranet development – design, structure, content, information management and use of technology
How To Apply Barclays is Hiring for Software Developer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Barclays is Hiring for Software Developer Click Here