Bayer Hiring Freshers for Associate – MDM in Bangalore | 0-2 Years EXP
Job Role: Associate – MDM
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B. Com/ MBA
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BCom/ MBA finance or any other suitable accounting degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate – MDM at Bayer.
Key Jobs details:
- Ensuring that request received in GVMS & via email are completed within agreed SLA (TAT) with each of the regions/countries with the highest accuracy
- Handle Data Master process (General Ledger a/c, Cost Center, Cost Element & GLCM)
- Ensure to handle FCPA checks & GL carryforwards and other Adhoc reports
- Should be able to resolve all queries received in the generic mailbox and reply to same within 1 WD TAT
- Manage the Peak/Off-Peak volumes within the regions and ensure extended support to complete the additional volumes received
- Should be able to plan & prioritize the work allocated on daily basis and let SME/Lead know when unable to achieve the target and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B. Com/ MBA finance or any other suitable accounting degree
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ experience in AR / AP or any other Finance function with hands-on SAP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, Self-driven and result-oriented
- Independent individual who is able to plan work efficiently to meet tight timelines
Bayer is a multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company. It provides services and products in Veterinary drugs, diagnostic imaging, general and specialty medicines, and more. The company is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
IQVIA Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern | B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Siemens Freshers Recruitment Drive for Development (Student Intern)
Link to Apply for Associate – MDM at Bayer Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: