Siemens Freshers Recruitment Drive for Development (Student Intern) | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Role: PSS MVS development (Student Intern)
Education: BCA/MCA or equivalent is required
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BCA/MCA or equivalent degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a PSS MVS development (Student Intern) at Siemens.
Key Job details:
- The individual will be responsible for the automation of Product Engineering processes and would involve
- Develop Graphical analysis of dashboard
- Perl / Python scripts to auto-generate JIRA / Confluence
- Product Engineering process flow and dashboard using JAVA and PERL / Python
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
- Hands-on experience in Perl/Python scripting/Programming/core JAVA programming, HTML, CGI-Perl.
- Knowledge of shell scripting is an important skill required to be effective in this job.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BCA/MCA or equivalent is required.
- Fresh College passed out (2020) or Work experience 0 to 1 year.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Very Strong in problem-solving skills.
- Domain knowledge: The candidate should have good knowledge and experience with Web Server designing and layout.
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Siemens is a German Multinational Company. It is the largest industrial manufacturing company that provides business outsourcing services and software products. The company is headquartered in Germany.
Link to Apply for development (Student Intern) at Siemens Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: