BD Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Bachelor’s degree.
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education: Bachelors degree/Advanced degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related technical field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at BD.
Key Job details:
- R&D Core team member on sustaining engineering projects with a technical ownership of R&D deliverables and leading technicians.
- Identify the best tools and approaches to effectively solve engineering problems to develop/optimize designs.
- Ensure implementation of quality systems processes including design controls and change control.
- Ensure efficient and effective transition from research to development to manufacturing in locations throughout the world
- Proactively develop, maintain & share technical knowledge in a specialized area(s), remaining up to date on current trends and best practices.
- Responsible for developing and implementing critical component changes for high-volume, disposable medical devices.
- Analyze design solutions using engineering first principles and advanced engineering methods and more
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a related technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical judgment
- Broad and deep understanding of disciplined change control processes, regulatory, and quality requirements.
BD is a medical device technology company. It manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents. The company is headquartered in New Jersey, United States.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at BD
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: