Wipro Hiring Freshers for Technical writer | Any Graduate.
Job Role: Technical writer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Any graduate or undergraduate or postgraduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical writer at Wipro.
Key Job details:
- Understanding the requirements, research, outline, create, edit the new and existing training content.
- Independently gather information from SME’s to create, organize and build training keynotes, confluence pages, knowledge checks, and other relevant training materials.
- Produce documentation, presentations, and support Instructional Designers in the development of training materials to represent the production roadmap
- Work with teams to document key elements of the project, including an overview, processes/workflows, requirements, etc.
- Participate actively in documentation and project planning discussions
- Be a key influencer, driving change and continuous improvement, and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience authoring high-quality and detailed technical documents
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or relevant work experience
- Any graduate or undergraduate or post graduate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exposure and knowledge of different documentation tools, applications, and software.
- Ability to communicate and translate complex training policies, procedures, and information in the simplest form using creative technical and content writing skills and more.
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Link to Apply for Technical writer at Wipro
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: