BD Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the BD Job Opportunity Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: BD
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist to develop the design and engineering solutions for high-volume medical device products.
- Under the mentorship of leadership, will deliver relevant solutions to new and existing products through design iterations, risk assessment, technical analyses/FMEA and verification activities of the design.
- The Graduate Engineer Trainees will work with the team to learn and deliver technological advancements in the field of automated testing and software development of the products.
- They will also be involved in efficiency improvement initiatives, new technology analysis, innovative problem solving and delivering sustainable and advancing solutions in the relevant field.
- Graduate/Bachelor’s or Post-Graduate / Master’s Degree in a relevant engineering field is required (i.e., Computer Science, Electronics, Information technology, Bio-medical, etc.)
- Understanding of software development and engineering principles
- Strong fundamentals in the area of study
- Strong Analytical Skills and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and innovative mindset to identify solutions.
How To Apply for BD Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here