Google Off Campus Vacancy 2023 Hiring For University Graduates | Bachelor’s degree candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Google is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Google Off Campus Vacancy 2023 job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Google
Job Role: Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects or applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments, or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow).
- Learn and understand research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source project, campus lab experience, research internship, publication, etc.).
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) or a related field.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams and work with ambiguity.
How To Apply for Google Off Campus Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.