Bentley Systems Hiring Freshers for Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company: Bentley Systems
Job Role: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E- CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil with 0 -2 years of experience in software testing can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Quality Analyst at Bentley Systems.
Key Job Details:
- Understand and analyze product requirements, communicate with product management teams
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases, and checklists
- Prepare test environments
- Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product and test faster thought the process
- Participate to develop associates on best practices surrounding quality
- Execute manual functional testing,
- Detect, resolve, document, and report bugs and errors encountered
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E- CSE / IT / Mechanical / Civil with 0 -2 years of experience in software testing.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Familiar with bug tracking processes and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies, and techniques
- Knowledge of Test complete, Test execute, any code coverage tool is a plus.
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
- Good communication skills in English
Bentley Systems is an engineering software company. It provides products and software services in software development, cloud computing, and more. The company is headquartered in Exton, PA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: