Intel Hiring Freshers Software Development Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Intel
Job Role: Enterprise Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or another related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Enterprise Software Development Engineer at Intel.
Key Jobs details:
- The ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) to deliver concise, robust, high-performance, and scalable software solutions that address business requirements.
- Should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles, and industry standards.
- He / She may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases
- He / She must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact, their work has on the overall project schedule.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options. – Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly dynamic and AGILE environment
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, or another related field
- 0 to 2 years of experience in software development of business/enterprise applications.
- Solid understanding and experience in programming/scripting languages
Intel is an American Multinational Corporation Company. It is the largest semiconductor chip manufacturing industry.
It currently has a workforce of over 110,200 employees all over the world. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: