Bentley Systems Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer.
Company: Bentley Systems
Job Role: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Experience: 1-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Key Job Details:
- Identify risks, responsive, and works with a sense of urgency plus works within a team or independently
- Understanding client requirements and translating them into elegant, high-quality, high-performing code
- The successful candidate will be part of Bentley’s Development Operations group.
- Work with the Product Management team to develop new features or improve existing features
- Ability to focus, provide resolutions for production issues in a high demanding and pressured environment
Eligibility and Skills:
- Good coding skills using the J2EE environment and exposure to REST API is a plus
- Experience working in a cloud/SaaS product development environment and understanding end-to-end troubleshooting, networking fundamentals, performance tuning, and appropriate attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience in application and database troubleshooting/issue resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of RDBMS
- Excellent communication and ability to think out of the box for process improvements.
Bentley Systems is an engineering software company. It provides products and software services in software development, cloud computing, and more. The company is headquartered in Exton, PA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: