Synamedia Freshers Recruitment Drive Associate Technical | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate Technical consultant
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science (preferably 2021 passed out) or 1-2 Yrs. of Experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Technical consultant at Synamedia.
Key Job details:
- Resolving moderately to highly complex technical problems, depending on the reported problems
- Build strong team relationships with other Customer Support Engineers
- Effectively troubleshoot problems independently or as part of a team, depending on the nature of the incident.
- Provide technical support to partners and/or customers for Synamedia technologies, products, and/or solutions.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Work with cross-functional teams’ engineering/delivery/architects to achieve our common goals to solve customer problems and enhance our products.
Eligibility and skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science (preferably 2021 passed out) or 1-2 Yrs. of Experience.
- Aggregate should be more than 65% throughout graduation and 65% above in 12th and 10th.
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases is an added advantage.
- Should have good analytical ability and application debugging skills
- Candidates should be flexible to work across technology stacks
- Should have good communication skills with excellent written & spoken English
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company. Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused on Video Delivery Solutions. The company is headquartered in the UK.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: