Birlasoft Hiring Any Graduate for Trainee Engineer | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Birlasoft is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Birlasoft Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Birlasoft
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Proficient in analytical, written & oral communication skill.
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
- Ability to define the module specific requirements for software development projects with Support.
- Work with Sr. Software Engineer/Project Manager to derive software Dev./testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
- Should have the ability to deliver results under pressure
- Develop coding & design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance.
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Java or .Net C#/Python – Programming Language
- Knowledge on RDBMS & SQL : Oracle/MS SQL Server/Any other RDBMS
- Development life cycle SDLC/Agile understanding
- Noida, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas)
How To Apply Birlasoft Hiring Any Graduate for Trainee Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Birlasoft Trainee Engineer Click Here