Blackboard Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Key Job details:
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand the requirements and functionality of the system
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, Frontend, and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Light understanding of Database concepts and queries
- Exposure to Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Light experience in C++ application development
- Light experience in Python development
- Knowledge of RESTful web services; should have knowledge of REST and JSON
Blackboard is an educational technology company. It provides services in Platform and enterprise consulting, managed hosting, student and training, and more. The company is headquartered in VA, U.S.A.
Apply before the line expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: