BNP Paribas Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate.
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Job Role: Associate/ Associate Level 1 – Loans & Deposits
Education: Bachelor Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate at BNP Paribas.
Key Job Details:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all client Fixed deposits and loans
- Ensure proper recording of transaction tickets from LBS and facilitate an end today transaction control sheet
- Provide operational support for STP transactions
- Ensure the rates are correctly quoted for fixed deposits and loans
- Process audit confirmation charges
- Participate in BCP documentation drills and ensure to kept up to date on the BCP drills/Activation
- General filing and warehousing duties
- Follow up with IT on system issues
- Provide operational support for handling of deceased clients
- Participate in UAT
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Decision Making
- Personal Impact / Ability to influence
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Analytical Ability
- To be a good team player.
- To ensure high quality of service provided to the clients
- Handles queries on FD/LOANS from operations Management and other department and RM/MA and more.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Retail banking company. It provides services in banking, insurance, and financial services, and more. The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: