Credable Hiring Freshers for Relationship Manager | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Relationship Manager
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with MBA gradautes can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Relationship Manager at Credable.
Key Job details:
- Work closely with the Business Heads at CredAble to formulate a strategy for vendor engagement/sales.
- Design and Pitch the platform to vendors.
- Use digital and offline channels to improve vendor adoption, generate arbitrage and drive sales.
- Handhold set of assigned vendors to get them onboarded on the platform.
- Perform vendor credit assessment and contribute towards the improvement of the credit model.
- Partner and work with KYC agencies to facilitate the timely collection of vendor documentation.
- Understand the complete vendor and corporate journey and provide suggestions for the tech product roadmap.
Eligibility and Skills:
- MBA in any background.
- Experience working in financial/fintech product sales, relationship banking (Corporate or SME), vendor management.
- Excellent negotiation and people management skills.
- Focussed on customer experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Fluent in giving presentations to top-level management of small to large companies.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
Credable is a financial service company. It provides services in financing, deep learning, analytics, and more. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: