Boeing Hiring Freshers Associate Software Engineer | 0-4 Years.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor/Masters with 0-4 years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Boeing.
Key Jobs details:
- Develop, test, debug, and document application software
- Developing and implementing software solutions to meet real-time test requirements.
- Writing and executing test procedures.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
- Develop training materials for Enterprise-wide sharing.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor/Masters graduation with 0-4 years experience
- 0 to 4 years of Full Stack experience in Java/.Net/Python with strong software development, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience using Windows/Linux operating system for software development
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills
Associate Software Engineer at Boeing
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: