General Electric Hiring Freshers for Engineer.
Company: GE Renewable Energy
Job Role: Hub Mechanical Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B. Tech/M. Tech (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Structural, or equivalent from an accredited college or university can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Hub Mechanical Engineer at GE Renewable Energy.
Key Job details:
- Own component design lifecycle of fabricated mechanical parts in the hub subsystem.
- Author technical specifications and produce detailed drawings of parts for manufacturing with the help of product definition team.
- Guide continuous improvement on analytical tools relative to fabricated part capability and cost optimization.
- Communicate design details and technical recommendations to technical leader.
- Assess field data to improve operability and reliability of responsible parts.
- Interface with external suppliers and sourcing to develop component design cycles that meet wind turbine new product introduction delivery targets.
- Resolve field issues and provide technical support to product service engineers.
- Develop and drive tests to validate component capability and reliability.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B. Tech/M. Tech (or equivalent) in Mechanical, Structural, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Strong technical background with a physics-based approach to understanding & solving technical problems
- Deep domain knowledge of structural design and analysis.
- knowledge of ANSYS or other finite element analysis tools.
- Fluency with technical drawing
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, and creating/developing and delivering presentations
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
About Generic Electric:
Generic Electric is an American multinational company that provides services, products, software such as electric motors, finance, energy, health care, and more. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, the U.S. The company has a total workforce of over 205,000 employees worldwide.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply before the link expires