Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Software Development. Candidates with BE / B.Tech /ME/MS in ECE graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Bosch Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Bosch
Job Role: Software Development
Experience: Freshers (Entry Level)
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Embedded Software development – Low level Driver development based on a multicore Controller.
- Refer architecture of Firmware and reference application software based on AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Requirements engineering: Analyse Software and System Requirements inline with AUTOSAR Spec
- AUTOSAR component integration and RTE Configurations
- Participation in customer meetings in requirement clarification and support discussions about the low level driver configuration and software development
- Derive Verification and Validation criteria for Requirements
- Impact Evaluation of provided software change-requests on the safety-concept.
- Responsible to design and develop Low level Embedded Software based on a multicore Controller in accordance with AUTOSAR specifications
- Configure base Software components in accordance with customer specific requirement and validate the same according to process library
- Support in task estimations, technical reviews, technical clarifications, problem analysis discussions ( on need basis)
- BE / B.Tech /ME/MS in ECE
- Good experience in Embedded software domain with work exposure to Low-level drivers software Development, Validation, Debugging & Troubleshooting
- Experience in multicore processor based architecture, AUTOSAR hand-on development.
- Expert knowledge of Embedded C
- Good knowledge of Microcontrollers & Multi-core architecture
- Good exposure of Functional Safety in AUTOSAR
- Experience in Real Time Operating System, digital/analog hardware debugging
- Communication protocols & memory architecture in AUTOSAR environment
- Thorough understanding of ASPICE guidelines and its implementation details in the overall Software Development Life Cycle
- Actively participate in Knowledge management initiatives within the team / group / department
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills and Should be a quick learner
How To Apply for Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Limited Time Offer: Premium Courses Just Rs 15/Month) Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here