Brambles Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Cloud Developer | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company Name: Brambles
Job Role: Associate Cloud Developer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Fresher or at most 1 year of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Cloud Developer at Brambles.
Key Job details:
- Cloud developer is responsible for building and maintaining BXB Digital IT infrastructure which is on AWS at the moment.
- Manage the applications deployed and servers running.
- Develop, deploy and document new systems or maintain existing systems on Cloud Platforms.
- The Cloud Developer will be at the frontline, monitoring the performance and capacity issues while also performing initial triage for outages and service failures.
- Work closely with engineering and support teams to ensure the BXB Digital system is always up and running.
- Figuring out repeatable tasks, automating those, and tooling wherever necessary.
- Manage day-to-day cloud operations, access control tasks, and work on tickets assigned.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher or at most 1-year experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Experience using Unix/Linux operating systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of any of these languages: Python, Go
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following elements
Brambles is a pooling solutions company. It provides products and services in the supply chain, Pallets, reusable produce crates, containers, and more. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Link to Apply for Developer at Brambles Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: