Standard Chartered Hiring Freshers for Executive | Graduate.
Company: Standard Chartered
Job Role: Executive
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Executive at Standard Chartered.
Key Jobs details
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Should be able to identify potential disputes/escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Give accurate information to customers on their queries/concerns
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads/self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within the turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules/regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, e.g. – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as defined by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month and more.
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered is a multinational finance and banking service company. It provides services in Credit cards, Consumer banking, Corporate Banking, Investment banking, and more. The company is headquartered in England, UK
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Client Care Executive at Standard Chartered Check Details