BT Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee Associate Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Job Role: Trainee Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: March 31, 2021
Candidates with B.Tech can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Associate Engineer at BT.
Key Jobs details:
- Make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitate the functionality of the current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of the network.
- Planning & recording of fiber routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
- Planning of Sites & generating fieldwork for engineers to action upon.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months.
BT is a British multinational telecommunications company that provides services in Fibre-optic communication Digital television IT and network services Home security and more. The company is headquartered in London, EC1, United Kingdom.
Link to Apply for Trainee Associate Engineer at BT (Updated: 28/March/21)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: