BT Group Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee Associate Engineer. BT Group is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the BT Group Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: BT Group
Job Role: Trainee Associate Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
BT Group Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers
- Assists the delivery of continuous assessments across a specified area of the organisation’s field engineering capabilities, identifying critical gaps and delivering the design of future required engineering states.
- Supports the deployment of tools that enable engineering teams to continue building and innovating.
- Participates in the timely resolution of critical customer escalations contributing to high standards of customer delivery.
- Follows KPIs on efficiency savings and delivers on targets for performance in output and quality to ensure an environment of continuous improvement is instilled in the team.
- Follows tactical project plans across product / service groupings to meet time, cost and quality targets.
- Follows roadmaps for engineering capability, maturity, health and status updates ensuring the function’s vision aligns with group strategy.
- Executes and delivers within standardised procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the engineering enablement.
Health & Safety
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for BT Group Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.