BT Hiring Freshers for Trainee Associate Engineer in Gurgaon | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Trainee Associate Engineer
Apply By: Dec 18, 2020, 11:59:00 PM
Candidates with engineering or technical qualification can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Associate Engineer at BT.
Key Jobs details:
- Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fiber network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system
- Share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- Make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution
- Confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitate the functionality of the current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network
- Planning of Sites & generating fieldwork for engineers to action upon
- Planning & recording of fiber routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for the same position in the past 3 months
BT is a British multinational telecommunications company that provides services in Fibre-optic communication Digital television IT and network services Home security and more. The company is headquartered in London, EC1, United Kingdom.
Link to Apply for Trainee Associate Engineer at BT Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: