BYJU’s Hiring Any Graduate for Associate | Freshers & Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the BYJU’s Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: BYJU’s
Job Role: Business Development Associate
Location: PAN India
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
PHASE 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
- 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
- Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
PHASE 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU’S.
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Across India
- The CTC will be revised to 10 LPA i.e., 7 LPA Fixed Component + 3 LPA Variable Component.
How To Apply BYJU’s Hiring Any Graduate for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for BYJU’s Associate Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here