Cadence Hiring Freshers for Software Engineering (Intern) | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Intern – Software Engineering
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern – Software Engineering at Cadence.
Key Job details
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges.
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- Interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually helps and guides them during this learning process
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool.
- They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Html5 knowledge is a must
Cadence is a multinational Information technology company that provides services electronic design, software, programming, and engineering services. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Intern – Software Engineering at Cadence in Noida Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: