Calypso Technology Work From Home Hiring Freshers for Associate QA Analyst. Calypso Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Calypso Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Calypso Technology
Job Role: Associate QA Analyst, Regulatory Solutions
Experience: Freshers (Entry Level)
Education: Any Graduates
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Be a part of an innovative team with the main goal to help with creating and providing complex and flexible financial reports;
- Collaborate with DevOps, Dev, BA, QA, and core internal teams to understand requirements and new features to produce a comprehensive test coverage;
- Analysis of the structure of bank report templates and incoming data required for reporting;
- Perform functional and non-functional testing;
- Design and development of test documentation;
- Document software issues and enhancement requests with concise and detailed steps
- Higher education in Finance, Banking, Computer Science or related field;
- Basic knowledge of testing theory (test types, test cases, bug reports, etc.);
- Good knowledge of SQL, Excel;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Proactive and self-motivated team players;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong written and verbal English( Intermediate level)
- Will be a plus a diploma/certificate of QA education
How To Apply for Calypso Technology Work From Home?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Limited Time Offer: Premium Courses Just Rs 15/Month) Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here