Wipro Hiring Freshers for Associate Adwords | Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Developer
Education: Any Graduates
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner
- Document all pertinent end user identification information,including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue
- Update own availability in the RAVE system to ensure productivity of the process
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions
- Should have basic/understanding knowledge of Adwords and AdSense
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Good Interpersonal & People skills with good problem-solving approach.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Should have Customer Centric Mindset
- Education Qualification – Any Graduates
- Experience 0 – 6 months experience (Fresher’s preferably)
- Work location
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Wipro is an Indian Multinational Corporation company. The company mainly provides a process for information technology, business outsourcing, and consulting. Currently, it has a total workforce of over 171,425 employees around the globe. Comes under top Indian IT companies that are headquartered in Bangalore.
How To Apply for Wipro Hiring Freshers for Test Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here