Cargill Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | Bachelor’s degree.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineer at Cargill.
Key Job Details:
- Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding, and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
- Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django
- Threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Scripting languages (Python and PowerShell)
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Automated testing tools like Selenium and debugging
General Electric Hiring Freshers for Application Engineer
Zoho Corp Hiring Freshers for Programmer | 0-4 Years EXP
Cargill is a food production company. It provides services in agriculture, animal nutrition and protein, food, and more. The company is headquartered in Wayzata, Minnesota.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: