Cisco Freshers Recruitment Drive for Technical Systems Engineer.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Technical Systems Engineer (Intern)
Appy By: Immediate
Join Telegram Group for More Jobs:
Candidates currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Systems Engineer (Intern) at Cisco.
Key Job Details:
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C, C++, Python), scripting, and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for the 2022 passout only.
Cisco Systems is an American multinational technology company that provides networking hardware and software services and products. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: