Cargill Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer. Freshers with Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Cargill is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Cargill Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cargill
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/BA/Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Work with AngularJS, API management, and databases including Postgres and Elastic
- Be part of the agile team and participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and be able to demo features built during that sprint
- Other duties as assigned
- Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Certification in Java, Python, AWS
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently while following the teams mission and vision in a fast-paced operationally focused environment
- Non-English language skills
- Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django
- Scripting languages (Python and PowerShell)
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Cargill Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.