Caterpillar Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Automobile can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Associate Engineer at Caterpillar.
Key Job details:
- Responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all of the following: perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Learn and develop skills that result from the practical application of basic engineering knowledge
- Provide assistance to a project team or others in the workgroup.
- Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment.
- Typically, decisions will impact routine, low-risk issues that may affect the project team, suppliers, or internal customers.
- Challenges include applying theory, learning procedures, and understanding the technology.
- Collects and evaluates data and develops plans for assignments.
Eligibility and Technical skills:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Automobile and excellent analytical skills.
- Preferred candidates are from the 2018 & 2019 batch.
- Entry-level, engineering degreed position, job assignments are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the technical staff, methods, practices, and programs of the company and assigned area.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the workgroup, as well as customers and suppliers.
- Good Understanding of Engineering Graphics / Drawings. Critical Competencies – Initiative, Accountability, Communication Skills (Written/Oral).
Caterpillar is an American corporation company that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, financial services to the customer. It is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: