Caterpillar Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role: Associate Engineer – Design
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Engineer – Design at Caterpillar.
Key Job details:
- Design and development of Advanced Power Products System and Components to meet functional, reliability, and durability goals
- Perform design calculations, initiate ideas, support design failure mode and effect analysis (DFMEA), and support validation plan for New Product Introduction (NPI) programs
- Participate in design reviews with the stakeholders
- Understand the technical requirements and communicate with the supplier for the development of components
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Process partners to understand and document the requirements
- Need to manage supplier, manufacturing & Product groups
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other cross-functional teams in a concise and accurate manner
- Work with a manufacturing plant to ensure design for manufacturability
- Provide technical support for quality, purchasing during part development
Eligibility and Technical skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 0 to 3 years experience in the Design and Development of products.
- Design and development of advanced power systems technology like fuel cell power sources, energy storage systems, hydrogen fuel cells, hybrids, electric vehicles (EV), etc, and functional validation testing will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
Caterpillar is an American corporation company that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, financial services to the customer. It is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: