Ericsson Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science, Information/Data Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson.
Key Job Details:
- SW design skills are highly desirable, will be given the highest precedence.
- Ability to learn new topics/technologies/frameworks fast without formal training and handholding.
- Data engineering skills for Machine Learning is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases like Casandra, MongoDB, etc
- Solid understanding of SQL databases like MYSQL, Postgresql, etc
- Ability to translate a given problem statement into software as a solution.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system-level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and familiarity with Keras, TensorFlow, etc
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science, Information/Data Science.
- Experience: 0 months experience
- Batch 2017-2021 Btech/BE Graduate
- Noida work location
Ericsson is a multinational networking and telecommunications company. It provides products and services in Mobile and fixed broadband networks, consultancy and managed services, TV, and multimedia technology. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: